Quick fan art of Belle in a restyling of her golden dress with this beautiful dress of 1910s like reference.
Literally me as a cat.
I was just in the Google Play store, and under the heading of ‘action and adventure’ they were offering me ‘Fruit Ninja’ and ‘Worms 2’.
Sorry but I count action and adventure as chases, danger, swashbuckling and swordfights, adventure on the high seas, and journeys to fantastical places.
Not worms with grenades, or slicing up fruit like a demented vegan version of Wolverine.
Because I don’t have a lot of money, this will be a rather small giveaway, but I wanted to do something special for hitting another follower mark.
What you get:
- That button pin I mentioned before. (picture will be posted once I find my camera cord)
- An assortment of Disney stickers
- Candy from Goofy’s Candy Co. or Minnie’s Bake Shop. Winner will have to tell me what kind of sweets they like so I can try to find them.
- A travel/emergency sewing kit
- Some other fun surprises, but only if the winner is a follower!
- You do not have to be following, but if you win and are a follower, you get extra stuff. (cool)
- Likes and reblogs on this post count. You can reblog as many times as you like, but please be mindful of your followers.
- Shipping is free to anywhere in the U.S.. Outside the United States, you will have to pay shipping.
- Giveaway will run until Sunday, June 2 at Midnight EST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted shortly after that.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me! Once I get a picture of all the goodies, I’ll post it.
“The King and Queen in Tangled are are my OTP. I love them so much. Even though they never speak, you can sense the love between them which is so beautiful and mesmerizing.”
the worst thing about anastasia is like
(yes im still on this)
you dont even realize it right away but its like the most heartbreaking thing okay like
anya is convinced she has a family somewhere, it’s what she always wanted, and she knows in her heart that she can find them in paris. she just wants to get her memory and her family back
and then she gets her memory back to just learn that they’re dead
she’s got a mother and a father and three sisters and a brother and she finally remembers them and theyre fUCKING DEAD
OH MY GOD I never really thought about it like this but now I am and ‘-‘;
Then sign this petition!
The movie Brave, and Merida taught us that family is important, and that together, we could be whatever we wanted to be. Disney’s marketing department is trying to tell us that we should all be sexy princesses.
Tell them what you think with this change.org petition. At the time of posting, it has over 234,000 signatures. Care to change fate and add yours?